martes, 28 de julio de 2020

From Dr.Heng Colver

Dear Valued Customer,



I am a senior Banker here in London. I came across your file here in the Bank after been transferred from our head office to replace the foreign operation director in our regional office who is now on retirement. After going through your file, i find out that you have an outstanding payment here in the Bank which is now in dormant account. Considering the new law passed by the United Kingdom Government parliament on dormant accounts which you can veiw below.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/4017381.stm


I decided to move this fund out from the dormant account to avoid Government authorities making use of this fund to carry out social services in the Country
Call me on my direct line +447872282496.

Looking forward to hearing from you as quickly as possible.



Sincerely,
Dr.Heng Colver

No hay comentarios: